Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

DLC 11

I've heard about new DLC, but previous one was supposed to be the last. I have plenty ideas for more new stuff that should be added and changed in the game for future DLCs, but I don't know where I can contact those responsible for making DLCs. What do you guys think of that?

I would like them to add SSJ4 & LSSJ forms and tons more quests I'm not sure where u can contact bandi but doubt they would listen to anyone tbh

(This post was last modified: 06-06-2020, 07:57 AM by TigerBonzo96.)

(06-04-2020, 10:15 PM)HazeDistruction Wrote: I would like them to add SSJ4 & LSSJ forms and tons more quests I'm not sure where u can contact bandi but doubt they would listen to anyone tbh
Same. As I suspect they'd add only one form per DLC and it's better be SSJ4. For me it should look like this: Super Saiyan 4 and Super Vegeta 4 (We can get them from Vegeta at the Capsule Corporation after getting SSJ 1/2/3 forms, Super Vegeta 1/2 and reaching 65 level)

5 new playable characters: False Super Saiyan Goku, Garlic Jr. Full Power, Supreme Kai of Time, Mira (Final Form), Saibaman (Villainous)

New stages: Planet Vampa and some new ones affiliated with Dragon Ball Z Movie: Lord Slug and Dragon Ball Z Movie: Dead Zone

5 new accessories: Cell Junior's wings, False Super Saiyan wig, Broly's wig (DBS), Bardock's Time Breaker Mask and Lord Slug's helm: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/27/81/0d/27810d33972af1cbdac1816d56f4a1c4.jpg

5 new costumes: Supreme Kai of Time clothes, Garlic Jr. clothes, Broly's armor, Bardock's suit (Damaged), Golden Frieza

Parallel quests: A few new ones affiliated with Dragon Ball Z Movie: Lord Slug (as Goku becomes the False Super Saiyan) and Dragon Ball Z Movie: Dead Zone

New race: Half-Blooded Saiyans (They could use awoken skills of both races. All SSJ forms and Flying Nimbus)

New mentor: Jiren (Some skills affiliated with him like for example: ''Meditation'' can be obtained as rewards for completing lessons)

A possibility to recolor auras of Awoken skills, Cac boost dash and Basic ki blast

New vehicle: Jet-copter - https://dragonball.fandom.com/wiki/Jet-copter

New Total Training Level: ''Angel'' and new advancement test with enemies: Fused Zamasu, Broly Full Power Super Saiyan, SSGSS Vegito, Gogeta SSJ4 and Goku (Mastered Ultra Instinct). As reward for completing the test, we'll get Super skill: Instant Charge

New max level for Cac: 125

A possibility to use the vehicle at Frieza's Spaceship inside and outside + inside of Time Nest in Conton City

New animation for SSJ2 and SSJ3 cac awoken skill

A possibility to fly outside Guru's house, outside Majin Buu's house and Capsule Corporation

Changed name of Goku (Ultra Instinct). It should be now Goku (Mastered Ultra Instinct)

New skills:
Acid (From saibamen)
Saibabeam
New Jiren's skills
Instant Charge
Kiai-Ho

New Super Souls

[/url]

[url=https://dragonball.fandom.com/wiki/Jet-copter]